Individual support and clinical psychology services
Reasons for seeking individual support are diverse. Importantly, while we are focused on assisting people who work creatively, things don't have to be work-related for you to engage with us.
Sometimes reasons for seeking support might be quite tangible, for example:
- help managing stress
- assistance with depression, anxiety, social anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder or trauma.
- changes or blocks to productivity or creative process
- support to change unhelpful behaviour or thinking patterns
- adjusting to a major life event
Other times it might be more intangible, such as:
- noticing that usual activities no longer feel appealing or manageable
- a sense of feeling overwhelmed or not coping
- difficulty with managing relationships
- unexpected emotions or distress
- an inherent sense that things don't feel right.
Our therapeutic framework is collaborative and integrates a range of evidence-based practices, based on each individual's circumstance. We accept referrals for both full fee paying clients and clients who are eligible for rebates under either Medicare's Better Access scheme (referral and mental health care plan from a GP) or rebate via private health insurance provider (dependent on level of cover).
Referral is by our telephone contact 0490 837 379 and we then discuss if our service might be a helpful fit for your circumstances.
If you are experiencing an emergency situation or have immediate concerns for yourself or someone you know, please telephone Lifeline on 131114, Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or emergency services on 000.